As you may know I’m looking at a similar thing to the GW tale of 4 gamers and I’m putting out a call across the warp for any interested in joining me for the call to arms!
The basics can be found here but I want to expand upon this now that I’ve had some response to my plan.
- 1 unit per month for your force (be it a 10 man SM tactical squad, 5 Eldar jet bikes or a Tau devilfish)
- the models can’t be painted and on show in your blog prior to the start
- models can be built and primed already – in your backlog of painting
- monthly units to be specifically designed as a force be it allies to your existing force or a brand new force (for example I’m looking at producing a ‘stand alone’ allies force that will be part of my Ultramarines – this force will have HQ, Elite, Troop, Fast Attack and Heavy units as per the standard force organisation charts)
- fluff forces encouraged, such as IG allies for SM forces, Daemons for CSM – ask if you have a query
- all units to be posted on the same day at the same time (or as close as possible) say 3rd Monday of each month at 1pm GMT
- each monthly post to be linked to the other members main post – weekly updates can be linked at your own discretion
- to run for 12 months
I also want it to be swayed by comments and for some ‘cool bits’ to be added in like objective markers and battle reports – but we’ll come to that later.
If you want to join in post a comment stating your blog (and e-mail if its not on your blog) or e-mail me at email@example.com – if you don’t have a blog contact me and I’ll either help you set one up or maybe you can send me the pics and text and I’ll post it on here.
I’m hoping to start this in February – so sign up!